- 1 Posts
Any other Samsung Galaxy Note 2 owners?
So I just got my new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 a couple of days ago for Sprint, and I have noticed that my phone warms up pretty fast. When I am texting or on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram... etc, my phone gets pretty warm near the top, on both the front and back, within like 5 minutes. I'm not doing anything hardcore like gaming, just using social media apps; plus the brightness is on the lowest. And today I left my phone in my bag, didn't use it for about 45 minutes, and when I took it out it was pretty warm. My case is metal, so I was thinking maybe that could be the reason? When I charge it, it's fine, not too warm; it seems like only when I have my phone turned on that it heats up pretty fast. I was just wondering if any other people with the Note 2 experience this as well? Or should I take it to the Sprint store? Thanks!
- 05-20-2013, 04:50 PM #2
Re: Any other Samsung Galaxy Note 2 owners?
Try it without the metal case. I feel that the signal is blocked so its working harder to maintain one. I use the Samsung Bumper+ Case and it gets warm with heavy internet usage and even then its not bad.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
- 05-20-2013, 04:55 PM #3
- 05-20-2013, 08:02 PM #4
- 05-20-2013, 11:06 PM #5
- 05-20-2013, 11:41 PM #6
- By greenxyz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2013, 11:01 PM
- By SiempreAndroid68 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 35Last Post: 12-19-2012, 05:15 PM
- By NoNoiPhone4me in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 24Last Post: 12-16-2012, 12:48 PM
- By Station2 in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 16Last Post: 12-17-2011, 03:40 PM
- By historianheidi in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-04-2011, 08:38 AM