It's time for an upgrade !!!!!!

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I used to have the original EVO and the EVO 3D which was HTC.......I don't care for HTC and sense any more.......Sense does nothing for me

Are you really using 2 year old phones to judge a company? And have you even seen Sense 5?

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Are you really using 2 year old phones to judge a company? And have you even seen Sense 5?

Of Course i've seen it , plenty of videos and in person.....and Sense is not for me, I don't care what version it is.

coryh131

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I went from the S3 to the iPhone 5 to the Note 2. I thought the S3 and iPhone 5 were ok but I LOVED my Note 2 until I shattered the screen last month :(

truthteller10

Banned
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I have the Galaxy S3, had it since launch date back in June of last year, Its recently started acting out....and i'm due for an upgrade......Looking into the Galaxy Note 2.....Don't really want the S4 as its too similar imo as the S3......

Anyone upgrade from the S3 to the Note 2 and didn't regret it????? All I hear are GOOD reports ever about this phone...;)

I would seriously consider the LG Optimus Pro. The only thing missing is the stylus which is compensated by the neat quick apps that provide "real" multitasking. The LG is sleeker, lighter, better built, one of the best camera's on the market and last but not least the software is miles ahead of Samsung. The lagginess and slowness is not seen on the LG.

Terb

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Just moved from iPhone 5 to a GN2 also. Great phone, loving the bigger screen.

Posted via Android Central App

fostersgirl

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Go for it girl.....I have had mine since November and I loved it from day one. It is not too big unless you walk around all day with your phone to your ear...get an ear bud and enjoy all the pleasures of a tablet and a phone in one. I hardly ever pick up my tablet anymore. Write notes and grocery lists right on the phone; keeps me away from my desktop now too so I can get more done. Don't forget to purchase wallet cover to carry it in! I have my cc, money and license and can easily just go......enjoy!

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
You won't regret it!! Takes great photos... And I had the pleasure of using it to take snapshots of my girl doggie named Pulga and her newborn pups. I also used it to sketch out some project ideas the other day... It's a very convenient device. Everything you need, best of both worlds.

Sent from my awesome Note 2!!! :)

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Let's be honest, comparing sense on a Evo to sense on the One is like comparing apples to oranges.

Sent from my HTC One

Kind of like comparing the HTC One to the Note 2. They are completely different categories. If someone has an interest in the Note 2, they probably are interested in the screen size, and the S Pen functionality. Suggesting the One is like a car salesmen suggesting a car when you're looking for a truck.

The One is nice, but it's not in the same category of device as the Note 2. Completely different class.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
+

Relax dude. She doesn't like Sense. It's okay. I don't either. I understand that some people do, but even if she liked sense, she's talking about wanting the Note 2. Unless there's a sense device that has an S Pen and the same screen real estate, let's not try to turn every conversation into an HTC debate.

Double0EK

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Note 2 is the best Android Phone I've owned. I've been through 7 Android phones and this is the only one I haven't rooted because I think it's perfect the way it is.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
+

Relax dude. She doesn't like Sense. It's okay. I don't either. I understand that some people do, but even if she liked sense, she's talking about wanting the Note 2. Unless there's a sense device that has an S Pen and the same screen real estate, let's not try to turn every conversation into an HTC debate.

I'm not talking about Sense either. In fact I don't particularly like it either. But ok, I'll stop :)

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Note 2 is the best Android Phone I've owned. I've been through 7 Android phones and this is the only one I haven't rooted because I think it's perfect the way it is.

I rooted mine just to get rid of the VERIZON BLOAT and activate the unlimited tethering. (among other things)

joshwithachance

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
When people say the Note 2 has ungodly battery life they sure aren't kidding. This is the first smartphone I've ever had that can legitimately last near 2 full days on a single charge. And that's even with moderate usage! Way impressive.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670