- 2 Posts
GN2 Reboots Itself?!
Hello people , I'm holding on to a Note 2 LTE now. It all worked fine until that day when I resetted it, and when im installing my apps again, it rebooted itself. But so far, it only happened once. So is it normal and should I be worried? Help is appreciated
Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
- 05-21-2013, 01:39 AM #2
Re: GN2 Reboots Itself?!
If it happened once, I wouldn't worry about it.
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note IICommunity Guidelines:
- By vr002sh in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2011, 07:30 PM
- By adlebo in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2011, 08:32 PM
- By silverfang77 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 15Last Post: 12-11-2010, 06:13 PM
- By drfundy in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 17Last Post: 05-20-2010, 09:12 AM
- By twistedjustice81285 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 05-14-2010, 04:48 PM