Note 2 Question

jdennysgirl

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have had my Note 2 for a few months now and I need to know how to clean things up on it. What sort of maintenance things should be done and how often to keep it running smoothly. I look at the files and even some of the apps and I am afraid to delete anything cause I don't know what they are and if it will screw up my phone if I do. So, what should I do that would be safe to keep my phone in perfect operating condition? Also, please explain because I am not too literate when it comes to this phone. Thank you.
Sent from my SCH-R950 using Android Central Forums

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I generally do a battery pull once a week, and run a cache cleaner once every couple days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I never do battery pulls. If you don't install a bunch of junk you really shouldn't have to do anything.

Posted via Android Central App

jeno27

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Use c cleaner.... it cleanes all the junks...and you can check the sd card.. after uninstalling Apps... some files will be empty and using storage in your device...if u surely figure out it you can delete it manually. ..thats it... for unrooted phones....

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
All I do is clear cache. Its OK to do a battery pull. No harm in it. I do once a month. Let the phone cycle up. Actually good for it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
All I do is clear cache. Its OK to do a battery pull. No harm in it. I do once a month. Let the phone cycle up. Actually good for it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Yeah, I should have rephrased my post. I do let/have my battery die from time to time

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca