Anyone know when Note 3 will be out?

sleepypanda19

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I currently have an S4, and coming from the Note 2 i'm not really happy with it. I mean the HD screen is amazing, so is its speed and software; but I really miss the S-Pen and that 5.5 inch display. I heard the Note 3 will come in an HD screen as well. Can't wait for it to come out! I need it now! Lol

Mohammed A

May 26, 2013
Visit site
In Nov or Oct. it will be in some Germany phone show or something, but I think that is when they will showcase the phone, not when they release it though I may be wrong about that... As of now no official news regarding the Note 3.

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I think the note 2 came out in the states for att in early november. It was late november for verizon. I do know thst it was release way earlier though for the rest of the world.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I currently have an S4, and coming from the Note 2 i'm not really happy with it. I mean the HD screen is amazing, so is its speed and software; but I really miss the S-Pen and that 5.5 inch display. I heard the Note 3 will come in an HD screen as well. Can't wait for it to come out! I need it now! Lol

Samsung reportedly considering OIS, optical zoom for Galaxy Note 3 camera | Android Central

sounds like they think it will be intro'd at ifa in september....which is the same as the note 2 so yes release sometime after september.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21