Deleting photos from auto backup album

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
While in the gallery click and hold a picture for a few seconds and a menu should pop up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
It does but says info and slide show

TREESNIPER

I believe thats picasa. I dont use it but I think I had read another post on here about not being able to easily delete these photos. I know I had read thst there is a way to do it. You might try searching for deleting picasa photos from the gallery. If you figure it out come back and say how you did it for others.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

gigadiva

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I found a way to get rid of photos from auto backup album. Before you jump my case, I do not have Picasa.
After a sad experience I ditched Picasa. Anyhow, to get the photos off my Galaxy S3 I deleted my google account.
Rebooted the phone and re-entered info for Google account. Bing Bang Wham the photos are GONE !
:cool:

Mal W

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I have an LG Optimus Logic with a Picasa web album. Here's how you turn the sync off for the auto backup album:

1. Go to your phone's settings.
2. Scroll to and tap Accounts & Sync.
3. Scroll down to and tap the synced email address.
4. Tap Sync Picasa Web Albums to uncheck or disable and remove the unwanted photos from your device.

You're Welcome.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
If you go to picasaweb.google.com, on your computer, you will be able to delete any album. Just click into the album and then action. You will see the option.

sent from my Nexus 4; so fresh and so clean

Last edited:

Xandre Busby

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Note II and this worked for me. Enter your gallery and go to settings, click on the email adress for your samsung account and then say remove account. You will then get a notification saying 'backup account needed'...click on it and re enter your email address. Then disable the picasa web album sinc before it starts syncing. The album will then be removed from your gallery.