Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JenTDOT
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default charging problem?

I have a question about the charging for the note 2. My dad's note 2 had a blinking blueish LED light while the screen was off and the phone was plugged in AC but then 10 minutes later after I unplugged the usb cord from the power outlet the LED light was a solid red while charging?? Is there a difference between the two lights?

Also, he told me while he charges his phone in his car that the beeping noise comes on repeatedly and that the phone does not charge well enough. What could the problem be??

Global Posts
    17,370 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: charging problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed A View Post
    I have a question about the charging for the note 2. My dad's note 2 had a blinking blueish LED light while the screen was off and the phone was plugged in AC but then 10 minutes later after I unplugged the usb cord from the power outlet the LED light was a solid red while charging?? Is there a difference between the two lights?

Also, he told me while he charges his phone in his car that the beeping noise comes on repeatedly and that the phone does not charge well enough. What could the problem be??

It might be a physical problem with the connector. Do you have another charger to test?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    It might be a physical problem with the connector. Do you have another charger to test?
    My father used different wires and carport chargers. He told me that the phone would sometimes just make that beeping noise continuously, the noise you get when you plug in a usb.

Global Posts
    17,370 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed A View Post
    My father used different wires and carport chargers. He told me that the phone would sometimes just make that beeping noise continuously, the noise you get when you plug in a usb.

Overall, I guess the real question is, is there a problem with charging? Does it take longer or shorter to fully charge?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

My Note 2 has a flashing blue light if there is a notification while charging. It will be solid red if there are no notifications.

I noticed that *after* checking a notification whe charging, the light will go off entirely, and not show any led. Not even the green that indicates it is fully charged. Not sure why.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums
    Mohammed A likes this.