- 19 Posts
I have a question about the charging for the note 2. My dad's note 2 had a blinking blueish LED light while the screen was off and the phone was plugged in AC but then 10 minutes later after I unplugged the usb cord from the power outlet the LED light was a solid red while charging?? Is there a difference between the two lights?
Also, he told me while he charges his phone in his car that the beeping noise comes on repeatedly and that the phone does not charge well enough. What could the problem be??
- 06-05-2013, 07:03 PM #2
- 06-05-2013, 07:55 PM #4
- 06-06-2013, 02:41 AM #5
- 96 Posts
Re: charging problem?
My Note 2 has a flashing blue light if there is a notification while charging. It will be solid red if there are no notifications.
I noticed that *after* checking a notification whe charging, the light will go off entirely, and not show any led. Not even the green that indicates it is fully charged. Not sure why.
Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums
- By logicalform in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 09-23-2010, 01:19 AM
- By nneptune in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2010, 11:28 AM
- By illwood in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 06-22-2010, 04:40 PM
- By bnesws757 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2010, 11:21 AM
- By clafountaine in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2010, 03:45 AM