How to copy text from Sms messages with more control

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
The SMS on the Galaxy Note II allows you to press and hold the text bubble to copy text within that bubble.
What if you would like to copy just certain words from that text bubble and not the entire message?
Not sure if this had been shared before, but this is what I stumbled across.

If you click on a text message bubble, it will take you to another screen showing just the text only. Within this screen you can pinch to zoom to increase the text size, as well as copy text. To copy text, you would press and hold a word to bring up the text pins. You can then move the pins around to highlight the text you would like to copy. Then select copy when done. The copy icons look like two pieces of paper on top of one another. If you would like to select all, then you would choose the icon that has the letter T. In some apps, the select all would look like a white box with four little black boxes inside of it. To paste, you would go to the app or text area where you would like to paste your copied text. Press and hold the screen, then choose the icon that looks like a piece of paper on a clipboard.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn