Device detected - does not have proper root access
This sounds kinda silly. Some time back, I tried rooting my phone as I accidentally deleted my ENTRIE camera album
Howrever, the rooting do not seem to work and I kinda get over the fact of my lost pictures.
Question came about when LINE games could not be played and I am starting to wonder if my phone was really rooted.
I downloaded tha app Root Checker to run a check to ensure but it turned out to be a message "Sorry! This device does not have proper root access".
1) Does this mean my phone is rooted OR not rooted?
2) How do I get back my phone to the original state?
Thank you in advance.
- 06-11-2013, 04:04 AM #2
- 08-13-2013, 12:48 PM #5
- By dalvik in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 18Last Post: 06-10-2012, 12:32 PM
- By johndabeast in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2011, 08:28 PM
- By hcjhon in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2011, 07:31 PM
- By Fenix4o9 in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2011, 03:03 PM
- By bobbiac in forum Atrix Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2011, 08:11 PM