Nearby devices (or DLNA) question
I've got an xbox 360 and I've just found out I can share videos on the Note 2 straight to the xbox wirelessly. This is with the default video player and it works extremely well I think. The problem I am facing is that I use the Samsung Video Hub (they often have late night movies that you can get for free plus thanks to a glitch previously I have been able to download about 20 films for free) and when I play content from that, I cannot share it to the xbox? The little icon for screen sharing doesn't show up.
Does anyone know why it won't do this and if there is a fix for it?
- 06-17-2013, 12:59 PM #2
Re: Nearby devices (or DLNA) question
Mxplayer may have that feature. Not all of samsungs stock apps are dlna enabled. Also you could try an mhl cable which is essentially just a micro usb to hdmi cable. Ive got a similiar setup and do the video transfer stuff to my tv all or xbox all the time.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
- 06-17-2013, 02:14 PM #4
- 06-17-2013, 04:06 PM #6
- By oldAGE in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2013, 02:00 PM
- By richdroidx in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2013, 01:34 PM
- By DenverCZBob in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 02-08-2013, 08:38 AM
- By katrina2475 in forum VerizonReplies: 9Last Post: 08-07-2010, 03:22 AM
- By Spartan745 in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 07-22-2010, 09:46 AM