favorite thing to do with the S pen?

xelafred3987

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi I just got a Galaxy note 2 and im still trying to finds a use for the S Pen. So, I was wondering what your favorite thing to do with the S Pen was? Thanks for the help in advance!

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I use it to scratch my upper back.

Really though I rarely use the pen at all. I only pull it out to show off its features to those with S-Pen envy.

richard hodge

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Well it's really handy for cleaning out my ears, lol. But seriously I use it all the time for games and typing and just generally moving around the phone, once you get used to it, it becomes really natural. Unfortunately my pen doesn't look that great now, I have dropped it a few times and lost the little button plus I have a habit of chewing it when I'm thinking

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

richard hodge

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Oh and the kids love the Spen for drawing on snapchat photos................'..., odd thing is that the girls like it more than the boys

_X_

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I use it mostly when on a calls. If your on a call and have the phone on speaker, the mini note pad will automatically launch. Makes it easy to take notes.

Also use it for drawing.

And of course for scratching my ears.

Rocking with the Note II

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Strolling so I don't have to worry about wiping finger prints so often and hover zoom making the info pop up without having to open it.

_X_

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
That reminds me there are some websites that will only work with mouse over. The pen is the only way I can get those sites to work on my android phone.

Rocking with the Note II

delmbra79

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I got the Write app and I like the "paper" that opens with that more than the appearance of the notes in the default note app. So far I really only use mine in that and to play Draw Something since that is much easier with a stylus than a finger. The pen did come in handy while at a softball game without a scoreboard. I was able to keep score on the Note with my pen and keep track of everything. That was kind of handy. I need to explore more that I can do, however.

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
y4unagus.jpg

This phone is an artist's dream. I use it for drawing :)

Sent from my awesome Note 2!!!!!!!!! :D

richard hodge

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
You did not do that on the note2, did you? That's totally amazing if you have and I want to know which app you used

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
You did not do that on the note2, did you? That's totally amazing if you have and I want to know which app you used

I did do it on my Note 2 :) using a cool app called Sketchbook mobile :) check it out. The possibilities are endless with that app.

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
atuha8ed.jpg

Here's another one :)

The ability to draw on my phone with the accuracy of the s-pen is what sold me on the device. I have a tablet, but I don't always want to carry it around all the time. The Note2 was the perfect solution :)

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
When I first got my Note 2 on day 1, I played with the stylus pen a lot to see what the possibilities are. I don't use it very much nowadays. But sometimes when I take a picture of something, I like to write in some annotation instruction notes to the picture. Here's an example attached. It's a picture of the Samsung HDMI adapter used to mirror everything to a larger device such as a TV monitor. I wrote annotations to inform what other accessories are required to make it all work for doing HDMI mirror mode. Recently, someone I know who has the Samsung S3 phone asked me "How do you do that?!" I replied back, "With my Note 2 of course!" I informed the S3 owner he couldn't do that since he doesn't have a stylus pen for his device.

Attachments

• Samsung HDMI Adapter pic.jpg
    Samsung HDMI Adapter pic.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 22

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Here are 2 other examples of my stylus pen usage on my Note 2 phone.

The Live Free Or Die is a picture I downloaded from the internet, and I simply wrote my name with the stylus pen.

The Darth Vader pic is a screenshot from the Star Wars 1 movie and I added the words myself.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357846246091.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357846246091.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Darth Vader I Have You Now.PNG
    Darth Vader I Have You Now.PNG
    112.8 KB · Views: 54