Turn off Start up Song on Galaxy Note 2

flossie7

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Is there any way to turn off the song that plays when you first turn on a Galaxy Note 2? The song is so long and obnoxious and the only way I've found to get rid of it is to turn all the sound off, which I don't want to do. I've tried searching for an answer but the only one I could find is to download a separate app that silences the song, which seems like a ridiculously roundabout way to silence what should be an option. Help? :-\

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
There isn't anything in settings so the only way I've seen this happen is by rooting and flashing a new ROM. I bought my Note 2 off eBay and it was rooted and I've never heard the start up song.

DrSavant

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Is there any way to turn off the song that plays when you first turn on a Galaxy Note 2? The song is so long and obnoxious and the only way I've found to get rid of it is to turn all the sound off, which I don't want to do. I've tried searching for an answer but the only one I could find is to download a separate app that silences the song, which seems like a ridiculously roundabout way to silence what should be an option. Help? :-\

Put your phone on silent before restarting, and then turn the sound back on, once the reboot is complete.

Posted via Android Central App