- 61 Posts
Pictures showing up on my son's TV...
UT oh.... Big huge UT oh... Now my 19 year old son might be scarred for life over what just popped up on his to screen as my husband was flicking through pictures on my phone. I'm so embarresssed. I went into my settings and there is nothing checked in the DLNC or All Share cast parts.. When I look at the pictures there is a icon at top of the picture that says to view on another viewer but I can't figure out how to delete it at all!!!
Please help me!!!
Sent from my awesome Verizon Note 2
- 07-03-2013, 02:35 PM #2
- 07-04-2013, 03:49 PM #3
- 07-04-2013, 09:54 PM #4
- 07-04-2013, 09:59 PM #5
- 07-06-2013, 02:14 PM #7
Re: Pictures showing up on my son's TV...
2) disable Samsung media link in the "manage applications" section of the settings menu
3) delete naked photos after they've served their purpose.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-06-2013, 03:38 PM #8
- By msglsom in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2013, 05:06 PM
- By Tuffgong5 in forum HTC One SReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2013, 01:34 PM
- By BoldAndroid in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2013, 09:59 AM
- By Jas Colder in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2013, 09:09 AM
- By Cali Clark in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2013, 08:41 AM