Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By HolyCrapThisSux
  • 1 Post By bovid
  • 1 Post By BobR1908
  • 1 Post By galeria
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New to Note 2

Hey everyone new to android world coming from iphone 5 and blackberry Z10.. Loving this phone

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: New to Note 2

Hey man,
    6 year BB user here...
    I'm purchasing a Note2 on the 11th. (I think) I am split between this and the Z10. How was your experience with the Z10 and how does it compare to the Note?

Hi and welcome to the Android family.. I myself was an Apple user for 4 years..
    iPad iPhone 4,4s,5,5s Nexus 7 (2013) Galaxy S4 Nexus 5 and so much more.....
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by KOOLWATER View Post
    Hey man,
    6 year BB user here...
    I'm purchasing a Note2 on the 11th. (I think) I am split between this and the Z10. How was your experience with the Z10 and how does it compare to the Note?
    I was also a long bb user from storm 1.... The reason I like Galaxy Note 2 is the fact that it is bigger larger screen, battery life is awesome and typing is in incredible comes with pen which is cool and useful too. I was somewhat disappointed*that the iPhone 5 only*had its screen made taller and not wider.* Though this gives you more viewing space, keeping the width the same means text in most apps*and on the web remains very small.* *I was immediately hooked on how comfortably I could read on the Note II without any eye strain or squin ... For z10 great phone super fast just dont damn apps and especially no bank apps blahhhh.

My sexy Note 2
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by nickgalaxys4 View Post
    Hi and welcome to the Android family.. I myself was an Apple user for 4 years..
    Thanks you..

My sexy Note 2
    nickgalaxys4 likes this.

Welcome to Note 2 family look on YouTube for videos on it

AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts

just got myself a note 2 also, former blackberry user here. i am quite satisfied so far, trying to get over the little quirks
    HolyCrapThisSux likes this.

You love the note 2 check on YouTube learn How it works I stay up till 3 am looking at videos I was so happy I couldn't sleep

AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Thanked by:

Bought mine a week ago after 3 months with the HTC One, had windows phone, iPhone and blackberry's before. Like this phone, a bit slower than the One and miss a few other bits but all in all screen size and battery life make up for it all.
    Sticking with android now, best by far! (So far?)

Sent from my GT-N7105

I wanted to buy a gently used one but prices are still very, very high. I would. never spend more the $300 on a used device that's been out for a year.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    425 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bovid View Post
    just got myself a note 2 also, former blackberry user here. i am quite satisfied so far, trying to get over the little quirks
    What quirks? Lol. This is the perfect phone

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by HolyCrapThisSux View Post
    Hey everyone new to android world coming from iphone 5 and blackberry Z10.. Loving this phone

Posted via Android Central App
    Welcome to Android! Should have try to hold out for a little bit longer - the Note 3 is coming out real soon!

You could have got the latest and greatest from the Note line OR the Note 2 at a reduced price with a new flagship Note on the market. However, in saying that the Note 2 is an awesome phone. I loved it, in the end I ended up finding it a little too big for everyday use but did love having it while at home and chilling on the sofa browsing, etc.
    Phone: HTC One M8 (Gunmetal Gray)
    Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013

So cool to see new folks joining the Android family! The Note 2 is my favorite phone of all time (so far). For info, I'm sure you know to check YouTube, Androidcentral / XDA / Google+

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

android is good and has a lot lot more features than bb
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Quote Originally Posted by recDNA View Post
    I wanted to buy a gently used one but prices are still very, very high. I would. never spend more the $300 on a used device that's been out for a year.

I pay 600 for my

My sexy Note 2

Quote Originally Posted by HolyCrapThisSux View Post
    I pay 600 for my

My sexy Note 2
    Paid 600 also

Mighty Note II
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,045 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

Quote Originally Posted by BobR1908 View Post
    Welcome to Android! Should have try to hold out for a little bit longer - the Note 3 is coming out real soon!

You could have got the latest and greatest from the Note line OR the Note 2 at a reduced price with a new flagship Note on the market. However, in saying that the Note 2 is an awesome phone. I loved it, in the end I ended up finding it a little too big for everyday use but did love having it while at home and chilling on the sofa browsing, etc.
    This is what I am doing if I don't go with an S3 or One (after a few months).
    Gnex is getting a bit bogged down.

Quote Originally Posted by recDNA View Post

It was $50 earlier this year NEW on contract with Verizon.

If course, if you wait long enough, then yeah, it will be less than $300 used. Probably more likely once the note 3 is out.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

New to Android as well. Had been a Iphone user in the last 3 years..

Note is just better and better as i get to know the different features of it...

On GT-N7100 with AC Forums mobile app