- 47 Posts
Using Widget locker, how to get music player on lock screen
Ive been using Widget locker for a few weeks now and love it, but would like to be able to control my music from the lock screen. I mainly use doubletwist, which allowed lock screen controls, but WL overrides that i guess. Any suggestions? im open to different players
- 07-11-2013, 11:00 AM #2
Re: Using Widget locker, how to get music player on lock screen
Open Widgetlocker and go under settings. Under Buttons and Input make sure Allow Volume, Only During Music and Allow Interactions are checked. Hit the back button twice to go back to the customizing screen and long press a blank spot and choose add widget. You should be able to add your double twist widget from here. Depending on your grid pattern you'll probably have to resize it. I use Jet audio and also have Rocket Player and MusicMod all of which work with Widgetlocker, I don't see why double twist wouldn't.
Unless you have a security pin enabled then they may not work without the pin first.
On my S4 I cannot have security other than swype to unlock and still have functioning shortcuts.
The music widgets do keep the phone locked as well, even if you select the album icon to change artists it should take you into the music program then when you back out it should take you back to the lockscreen.
- 07-11-2013, 04:34 PM #4
- 09-17-2013, 05:15 AM #5
- By prezaeis in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2013, 12:19 AM
- By TomRydz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2013, 12:37 AM
- By NastyNeil in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2013, 11:08 AM
- By SuperCK in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2013, 07:47 AM
- By Brian Carnahan in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2013, 07:44 AM