1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Import only phone numbers to Acura?

I have a 2012 Acura TSX and when I import my contacts to my navigation system it brings every email, phone number or other information to the system. This is especially annoying considering most of these emails are for contacts with no actual phone number. My old Motorola RAZR HD only transferred actual phone numbers. Any way to force the Galaxy Note II (Verizon) to do the same?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Default Re: Import only phone numbers to Acura?

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    I have a 2012 Acura TSX and when I import my contacts to my navigation system it brings every email, phone number or other information to the system. This is especially annoying considering most of these emails are for contacts with no actual phone number. My old Motorola RAZR HD only transferred actual phone numbers. Any way to force the Galaxy Note II (Verizon) to do the same?

It sounds like the forcing needs to be done on the car side - my BMW X5 shows only phone numbers from my Note 2....

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by DrSavant View Post
    It sounds like the forcing needs to be done on the car side - my BMW X5 shows only phone numbers from my Note 2....

Its not the car side though. Motorola phones don't have an issue and yet still hold the same information within the phone. My phone is sending all contacts for some reason. I think I may have an idea though - switch my phone temporarily from showing my Google contacts and move the contacts I want to my phone directly. Then import.

I'll find out when I get my car back from Acura. Getting ball joints replaced.

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I believe I may have found my issue but I'll find out later. I didn't have this box checked within my Google Contacts.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Import only phone numbers to Acura?-uploadfromtaptalk1374862762647.jpg  

Interestingly enough, I don't have this box checked either

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

That box didn't solve my problem. I'm beginning to think I may have to delete my Google account so none of my e-mails are linked and then transfer contacts.