galaxy note 2 headphone jack issue :(( please help

umer yes

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
the problem started today, whenever i put my headphones on, the volume goes up and down and when i play music it pauses it.Sometimes the phone does not recognize the headphones when i put it in.What should i do? any suggestions? i have the phone warranty but i dont know what to do with it? should i go to the store and show my warranty and they ll replace it....??

bigkid666999

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
This may sound obvious, but have you tried another headphone to be sure that that model is not incompatible with your phone?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4

umer yes

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
no i didnt, i reset me phone and the problem was gone till i downloaded a games from googleplay, so i deleted the game and there is no problem up till now, could it have been a software problem or did the game have some sort of virus bug etc, i do have antivirus installed tho

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
no i didnt, i reset me phone and the problem was gone till i downloaded a games from googleplay, so i deleted the game and there is no problem up till now, could it have been a software problem or did the game have some sort of virus bug etc, i do have antivirus installed tho

It is not uncommon for apps to cause problems. If your phone had an internal problem it would be happening more consistently and not just when accessing and using a specific app.

Posted via Android Central App

NevahDat

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Try new headphones. It could just be that Ur line on the headphones are going out.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using AC Forums mobile app