pls help samsung galaxy note 2 wont charge

Melvin Ubarro

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
If my phone is turn on it can detect that it is connected to a charger but still wont charge because the battery gets lower and lower. When its turn off the battery logo will pop out for a couple of seconds then it just turn off and wont charge at all... then while its turn off and connected to the charger when i try to press the turn on button it shows the battery logo again...please help what shoud i do....i am not rooted...my phone is 3 months old

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Are you using the OEM charger that came with the device? I'd probably leave it plugged into the wall, powered off overnight. When you wake up try to turn on the phone and see if it took a charge. Also, try a different charger and see if that helps. If your charger that came with the phone is bad, your carrier should have no problem replacing it for you.
If the phone isn't charging, this could be hardware failure. Since your phone is only three months old you shouldn't have a problem going to your carrier and swapping it for a new device. If the carrier won't help, contact Samsung and file a warranty claim to get it fixed or replaced. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance