Google Maps Problems

Chris Flowers

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Is active else experiencing problems with the latest version of maps and navigation? Sometimes it will crash when I trap the start button. I can load it up again but it will crash again approximately three times, on the fourth time it will work.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I haven't had any problems... yet. I Googled "Google Maps problems after update" and found this:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/an...maps-stopped-working-after-recent-update.html

Is active else experiencing problems with the latest version of maps and navigation? Sometimes it will crash when I trap the start button. I can load it up again but it will crash again approximately three times, on the fourth time it will work.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't like the ads. I know Google says they are not really ads and they just tell you about places around you.

But I find that maps already shows places close to you in maps.

That's the biggest issue I have with the new version. Google maps used to be amazing but now that I have to deal with ads when I'm searching around in Google Maps suck's and I find myself using maps much less. The least they could do is have an option to turn them off for people that don't want ads in Google Map's.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar