- 3,304 Posts
Weird battery drain this morning
I had used the Chrome browser for about 10 minutes and the screen was on for about 13. My battery within 1 hour was down to 80%! I charged it back up and rebooted and the issue is solved. I initially thought a rogue application but the odd thing is my buddy from a different state said his Galaxy S4 was draining very quick this morning too. He sent me a text asking why this is happening before I told him about my issue.
I must admit that this is a bit strange. I had two applications update but I'm not sure which applications because I cleared them immediately.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
- By franklyn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2013, 08:37 PM
- By glitchgod in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2013, 11:42 PM
- By Zork Champion in forum HTC OneReplies: 22Last Post: 08-20-2013, 12:01 AM
- By bryantong in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2013, 12:34 PM
- By tgzgeorge in forum Sony Xperia Z UltraReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2013, 10:16 AM