- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Not able to download from Google Playstore on Vodafone 3G
I have activated Vodafone 3G service on my phone. I can browse, use whatsapp, access google play store too. But when it comes to downloading any app from google play store via 3G it just shows a progressing kind of a motion as if its gonna initiate download but it never really does. I am able to download apps via wifi though. Is there a problem with google play store? I tried contacting my service provider and they couldn't help much because my 3G data is activated and other stuff works like browsing and all. I am in India Delhi.
Please whoever have faced this situation please help me out! need the solution badly.
I even tried getting the new settings but that didnt help much.
Desperately need solution
- 08-20-2013, 06:58 AM #2
- 42 Posts
Re: Not able to download from Google Playstore on Vodafone 3G
I am also in vodafone 3g in delhi and not facing any issue. Dont bang your head with vodafone support. They don't know anything and will always say its not there issue. Try to clear the cache amd data of google play store amd also try to push app from pc browser using google play.
- 08-20-2013, 07:29 AM #3
- 11-29-2013, 07:15 AM #4
- By pjoseph in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2013, 05:45 PM
- By zimmi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:07 AM
- By DuStU in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2013, 10:38 PM
- By Charapa in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-16-2013, 11:25 AM
- By tll1975 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2013, 01:24 AM