After the Note2 pt.2

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Ok I have enjoyed my Note2 I truly have. After a GS3 and Note2 i don't know that I'm down for another year or 2 of unchanged touchwiz. I don't care for the Gs4 and I fear the Note3 will follow that platform.. More of the same. I think Samsung will begin to get like Apple now that they're finally on top... Just minor changes... And i don't blame em. I am not sure if I want another year or 2 with a phone this size.. I feel the Gs4 isn't large enough after owning this phone.. But this phone is difficult to hold at times while trying to multi task with life's daily dealings... So i find myself fixed on the LG G2... What's your next move?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
It seems odd to make such an assessment when the Note 3 has not been released yet but its expected announcement is only a couple of weeks away. Odd indeed.

Sent from my humble S4

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
It seems odd to make such an assessment when the Note 3 has not been released yet but its expected announcement is only a couple of weeks away. Odd indeed.

Sent from my humble S4

Well Samsung has released many facts about the note3 screen size and resolution, processing power and more.. And I've purchased a few Samsungs in my day and follow them pretty close... So using a lil trick i learned in 3rd grade called a hypothesis.. an educated guess based on facts we know.. I don't think I made any absolute statements that have not been proven.. Correct me if I am wrong

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

SAFE58

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I would rather skip galaxy note 3 and wait for note 4 as I'm pretty sure the improvements that will be coming with note 3 won't be that significant.
Having used note 2, Galaxy S4 has not convinced me that much and it looks small. Morever, I bet note 3 will be coming with some if not all S4 features.
I will be keeping my Note 2 for another year!!!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair