Note 2, or wait for Note 3

rbyrne

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I am going to buy a Note 2 and have found some good contracts for 20 a month. I know the Note 3 is coming out soon and wanted to know how long after its release, will I start to see the price drop on the Note 2? And more specifically contract prices.

The launch date is said to be September 4th, but is that when they will actually start selling the phone, or just announcing it?
Thank you Very much!

Ryan

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I can tell you that the note 2 is a very good device. I've been nothing but happy with it. (Although I'm looking to sell it lol) I have no clue what the 3 will bring with it. I know I've heard of a 6" screen and higher resolution. I'm sure the same updated touchwiz software that the s4 packs right now. Other than that. I'm not really sure

Sent from my Note2 using Tapatalk4 Beta

NoNexus

May 10, 2013
Visit site
If they hold to the same timing as last year the revel is on the third and they will sell it in the beginning of October.

jweimn

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
If they hold to the same timing as last year the revel is on the third and they will sell it in the beginning of October.

Reveal is on the 4th and their is talk of preordering opening that day with a release very shortly after that. All rumors but with the s4 release happened rather quickly after announcement.

_X_

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I normally say don't wait get the device you are interested in because you don't know the release date or specs.
However Samsung is holding a press release in one week unveiling the Note3 with less than a week I say hold off and hear the announcement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781