- 6 Posts
Editing photos on galaxy note 2?
Basically im trying to take a picture and and cut my friends face out of it and past it on another picture (doing it for fantasy football smack talk) I cant figure out any way to do it I know how to cut the picture out (hold s pen button and draw a circle) but I don’t know how or if its even possible to take that picture and paste it on another one
I have a Verizon note 2 I try to go to “advanced edit” but it says “photo editor not installed on device. Download photo editor?” but I click dl and nothing happens
If its not possible on the def device are there any apps I can do this with?
- 08-28-2013, 02:58 PM #2
- 09-16-2013, 12:47 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Editing photos on galaxy note 2?
What does the icon for the photo editor app look like? I can't find the one in the Samsung app store that I've seen in screenshots. I have a Note 2 on Verizon and used S Suggest to get to the app listing. There are other apps in there called "photo editor" but I don't think they are the Samsung version, so not sure if they would work inside Gallery.
- 09-16-2013, 12:58 PM #4
- By jschu22 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 9Last Post: 09-17-2013, 03:17 PM
- By amilan11 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2013, 03:59 PM
- By digitallabs in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2013, 06:45 AM
- By 18t in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 08-29-2013, 12:06 AM
- By Vance14 in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2013, 10:45 PM