S Note page turns - how to switch off the sound

philmair

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
The S Note app is one of the best features of the Note II - but the most annoying aspect of it is the VERY LOUD page turn transitions. There seems to be no way of turning the sound off (or at least turning it down) .. except muting the entire device .. which isn't very useful.

Please .. have I missed something or is there a hack that can be applied. At present it's just plain embarrassing to read my notes in public !

RichardClark

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't have a solution, but I can sympathize with your situation. I came here searching for an answer to the same question. Normally, I use S Note in a meeting situation where I have sounds muted. So I didn't notice until recently that it did make a noise and figured I had messed some setting up. If anyone has a solution to this annoyance, please share!

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I have found a work around for this. The Media sound is the culprit- when it's off (or set to zero), there are no page turn sounds. If you want it to stay this way, install Timeriffic from Play Store if you're not already using it (one of the best apps and first I install on any device). Set it to turn Media volume to zero percent every day or several times a day if you want. This will ensure that if you watch a video or play music at some point, the media volume will be back to zero. Or just remember to keep it at zero when finished listening to music or watching a video.

Killzee1

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
It's a true problem. I hope it has been solved in the new versions. But in my phone the only way is to shut the sound of the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci