S Note page turns - how to switch off the sound
The S Note app is one of the best features of the Note II - but the most annoying aspect of it is the VERY LOUD page turn transitions. There seems to be no way of turning the sound off (or at least turning it down) .. except muting the entire device .. which isn't very useful.
Please .. have I missed something or is there a hack that can be applied. At present it's just plain embarrassing to read my notes in public !
- 09-11-2013, 05:51 PM #2
- 269 Posts
Re: S Note page turns - how to switch off the sound
I don't have a solution, but I can sympathize with your situation. I came here searching for an answer to the same question. Normally, I use S Note in a meeting situation where I have sounds muted. So I didn't notice until recently that it did make a noise and figured I had messed some setting up. If anyone has a solution to this annoyance, please share!My tech timeline: 1981 - First programmed. 1986 - First modem connection. 1993 - First Internet SLIP account. 2000 - First broadband connection. 2003 - First BlackBerry. 2011 - First Android.
- By Alex Myers1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2013, 11:57 PM
- By johnnyshinta in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 09-04-2013, 04:52 PM
- By eclein in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 09-04-2013, 12:36 PM
- By Club Paradise in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2013, 11:53 AM
- By pran gohain in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2013, 08:24 AM