- 68 Posts
Not getting Gmail notifications??
I just got a slightly used Note 2 for AT&T and I'm loving this thing. Still gonna pre order a Note 3 but love this phone. My only quirk is that I'm not getting all my gmail notifications. I saw where you can remove certain mailboxes like "Social" and "Promotional" which I did. That seemed to help but is this something that I can fix? All notifications are turned on inside the gmail app also.
- 09-06-2013, 12:58 PM #2
Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
- 801 Posts
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- 09-13-2013, 08:37 AM #3
- By dtfamily in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2013, 11:56 PM
- By D13H4RD2L1V3 in forum HTC OneReplies: 21Last Post: 10-04-2013, 04:57 AM
- By Karleen77 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:17 AM
- By JayceeCT in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 09-07-2013, 11:38 AM
- By gonzo0203 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2013, 12:18 AM