- 341 Posts
When Selling how to Wipe but keep Unlocked Bootloader?
Hi all. I am definitely going to sell my Note 2 in preparation of buying the note 3 next month on Verizon. My question having my first android device, how does one wipe it clean for the new owner? I use TWRP for ROMS and yes have wiped data, etc. Is that all I need to do when selling it? I am hoping to keep the phone rooted with the unlocked bootloader for the next person as motivation for a buyer. Can someone please confirm the best way to achieve this. Will I also maintain Root? Thanks!Sent from my Rooted VZW Note 3
- 09-07-2013, 11:41 PM #2Resident Ringtone Maker
- 3,859 Posts
- BB JB
Re: When Selling how to Wipe but keep Unlocked Bootloader?
I hate twrp as I deleted my os once on the gnex.
I think the easiest think to do is lock the boot loader and return to stock.
Then unlock and flash the rom back.
I think with the os is the boot loader is the key to wiping data.
- 09-08-2013, 10:21 AM #4
- By jerrykur in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 8Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:25 PM
- By Infiniteloop7 in forum HTC OneReplies: 11Last Post: 09-11-2013, 07:00 PM
- By universeand in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2013, 03:50 PM
- By Tico2415 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2013, 04:21 PM
- By quetzacoala in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2013, 08:04 PM