Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kgk1985
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default 4.3 update for note 2

    Samsung mobile said it will be November or December when the note gets 4.3

    Att galaxy note2
  2. #2  
    Haalcyon's Avatar

    Posts
    5,733 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,219 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

    Default Re: 4.3 update for note 2

    I've heard October for not only the Note 2 but the S4 as well. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
    Live long and prosper.


  3. #3  

    Default Re: 4.3 update for note 2



    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4
  4. #4  
    vpblaze's Avatar

    Posts
    305 Posts
    Global Posts
    764 Global Posts

    Default Re: 4.3 update for note 2

    An update would be great. Would he the life of this phone last even longer.
    Dare I say we will get some new SPen features? That would be awesome!

    Posted via Android Central App on my Note 2!
  5. #5  

    Default Re: 4.3 update for note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Haalcyon View Post
    I've heard October for not only the Note 2 but the S4 as well. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
    They claim November or december because "they want the gn3 to have 4.3 exclusively for a little while before they release it." Ya I know....pretty lame to me

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using AC Forums mobile app
  6. #6  

    Default Re: 4.3 update for note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by vpblaze View Post
    An update would be great. Would he the life of this phone last even longer.
    Dare I say we will get some new SPen features? That would be awesome!

    Posted via Android Central App on my Note 2!
    Supposed to get same features as gn3.

    Posted via Android Central App
  7. #7  

    Default Re: 4.3 update for note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaGhost View Post
    They claim November or december because "they want the gn3 to have 4.3 exclusively for a little while before they release it." Ya I know....pretty lame to me

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using AC Forums mobile app
    If you were Samsung, wouldn't that seem reasonable to you?? ie, just one more reason for Note 2 owners to consider upgrading their device. It wouldn't sway me, but it might sway others and that seems like a perfectly legitimate ploy IMO.
    Samsung Note 2
  8. #8  

    Default Re: 4.3 update for note 2

    An upgrade to 4.3 would be very nice. However the improvements of the Note 3 are not enough to get me to upgrade my phone. I'll wait for the next iteration of the Note. Note 4 is the one I'll opt for as my new phone. Unless someone comes along with something that blows the Note 4 out of the water.
  9. #9  
    vpblaze's Avatar

    Posts
    305 Posts
    Global Posts
    764 Global Posts

    Default Re: 4.3 update for note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by indysteve9 View Post
    An upgrade to 4.3 would be very nice. However the improvements of the Note 3 are not enough to get me to upgrade my phone. I'll wait for the next iteration of the Note. Note 4 is the one I'll opt for as my new phone. Unless someone comes along with something that blows the Note 4 out of the water.
    Yeah, this is my thought as well. The Note 2 can easily last until the Note 4 comes out. Especially if we do get some of the features that the Note 3 comes with.
    Same goes for the S series as well. My wife has the S3, and as the S4 is a great phone, she can easily wait for the S5 to upgrade.
    That is one thing I like about Samsung devices. The lifespan is actually manageable.

    Posted via Android Central App on my Note 2!
  10. #10  

    Default Re: 4.3 update for note 2

    I thought about getting Note 3 but I'm now wondering if they'll release this F series that's rumoured. Maybe we'll see a Note 3 under that umbrella i.e. with metal case etc.

    Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4
    Sent from my Alienware M17X laptop - ooh look at the pretty coloured lights!
  11. #11  
    vpblaze's Avatar

    Posts
    305 Posts
    Global Posts
    764 Global Posts

    Default Re: 4.3 update for note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Flowers View Post
    I thought about getting Note 3 but I'm now wondering if they'll release this F series that's rumoured. Maybe we'll see a Note 3 under that umbrella i.e. with metal case etc.

    Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4
    That would be slick. I am also curious what this curved display will be all about.

    Posted via Android Central App on my Note 2!
  12. #12  
    philmair's Avatar

    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

    Default Re: 4.3 update for note 2

    4.3 ??? I'm still on 4.1.2 with my Note 2. And it says I have the latest version installed.

    Maybe we missed out on 4.2 in the UK ... which may not be a bad thing given several issues I've had with my Note 8.0 after upgrading to 4.2.2.

    With previous OS/Manufacturers used to always take updates as soon as they were available, but I'm a little more cautious now as it seems impossible to get any feedback to, or fixes from, Samsung.
  13. #13  

    Default Re: 4.3 update for note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by philmair View Post
    4.3 ??? I'm still on 4.1.2 with my Note 2. And it says I have the latest version installed.

    Maybe we missed out on 4.2 in the UK ... which may not be a bad thing given several issues I've had with my Note 8.0 after upgrading to 4.2.2.

    With previous OS/Manufacturers used to always take updates as soon as they were available, but I'm a little more cautious now as it seems impossible to get any feedback to, or fixes from, Samsung.
    Relax. USA here, Verizon, version is 4.1.2 just like yours.
    Samsung Note 2
  14. #14  
    vpblaze's Avatar

    Posts
    305 Posts
    Global Posts
    764 Global Posts

    Default Re: 4.3 update for note 2

    Samsung has said in the past the the Note 2 and the S3 are going to skip the 4.2 update and go right to 4.3

    Posted via Android Central App on my Note 2!
  15. #15  

    Default Re: 4.3 update for note 2

    I hope we get an update to allow SNote to sync with Evernote on the Note 2 and Note 8.

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4
  16. #16  

    Default Re: 4.3 update for note 2

    Samsung announced that the note 2 will get it in October. Problem is, how long will Verizon postpone it

    sent from Galaxy Note 2
    Razr ics rooted
  17. #17  
    vpblaze's Avatar

    Posts
    305 Posts
    Global Posts
    764 Global Posts

    Default Re: 4.3 update for note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by kgk1985 View Post
    Samsung announced that the note 2 will get it in October. Problem is, how long will Verizon postpone it

    sent from Galaxy Note 2
    Yeah, that's pretty much the problem with everyone having to rely on carriers. I despise it. I remember back in the day when I was with Crappy MTS, waiting for a update on my BBRY was a joke. They rarely ever came.
    I hate how carriers have to get there fingers into everything.

    Posted via Android Central App on my Note 2!
  18. #18  

    Default Re: 4.3 update for note 2

    no no support kitkat and 4.3
  19. #19  

    Default Re: 4.3 update for note 2

    Still waiting for 4.3

Similar Threads

  1. authentication error for WIFI
    By Stingray10 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-25-2013, 11:20 AM
  2. Is Nexus 7 too small for home use?
    By Pato7 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-30-2013, 04:37 AM
  3. Note 3 Variants - Already!? (rumor)
    By Doxcyguy617 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 06:20 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 02:21 PM

Posting Permissions

B