- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 cannot be unlocked..
Hi all, I had a Samsung Galaxy note 2 locked to Telus (a Canadian cellphone carrier). I heard about how we can unlock our phones ourselves with a method and I used that method, however it didn't work so I ended up going to TWO cellphone shops to unlock it but unfortunately they both said they couldn't unlock it. I guess I messed it up somewhat.. I don't have the receipt for the phone anymore, so I can't exchange it. Now I just don't know what to do. Should I go to Samsung and tell them about my problem? I'm worried that they can't help me because I don't have my receipt anymore. What should I do? I don't want a 800 dollar phone to go to waste..
- 09-29-2013, 01:41 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 cannot be unlocked..
I'd recommend calling Telus customer service and trying to have them do it. They may be more knowledgeable than the retailers and at least point you in the correct direction.
- By baldwinsuz in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2013, 02:35 AM
- By KevLar72 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 35Last Post: 10-01-2013, 12:19 PM
- By Steve_Riley in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2013, 07:34 AM
- By mattatwar1 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2013, 09:41 PM
- By mshehryar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 09-28-2013, 06:29 PM