- 191 Posts
Adding NFC to third party case - easy!
This may be common knowledge so apologies.
I bought a leather effect replacement battery cover for my Note II of eBay. Great cover however does not have NFC. Turns out the NFC chip attached to the original cover is just a self adhesive part which can be carefully peeled off. I applied it to the third party cover and it works a charm.
Thought I'd share anyway.
Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4Sent from my Alienware M17X laptop - ooh look at the pretty coloured lights!
- 10-08-2013, 03:18 PM #2
- By inquiring2013 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2013, 03:05 PM
- By tooandrew in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 08:11 PM
- By Jason William in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2013, 05:09 PM
- By thomastran in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2013, 03:20 PM
- By hell911 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2013, 03:07 PM