I checked my U.S.Cellular note 2 Dbm against a U.S.Cellular note 3 & the note 3 showed about 5 or 6 Dbm lower ( lower Dbm is better). I also check Dbm on my boss man droid razr on Verizon & his was 95 dbm & my note 2 was 92 dbm. My question is the dbm accurate on phones or is it like the speedometer on cars that it can vary from one manufacturer to another. Is there a standard for dbm that the manufacturer's have to meet.
Sent from my SCH-R950 using AC Forums mobile app
- By mjohnjanz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2013, 11:01 AM
- By gorf79 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 12Last Post: 12-06-2012, 06:07 AM
- By lagunaradman in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 35Last Post: 08-02-2012, 08:05 AM
- By twofirstnames in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 07-19-2012, 02:22 PM
- By menelfloss in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2012, 07:57 PM