Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S note app problems

I am a new owner of a samsung galaxy note 2 and still learning the perk of this awesome phone. I am fascinated with the s note app but having problems with it. Whenever I insert a picture and choose the option o "move to front/forward" nothing happens. The inserted picture is still behind the design I have put on the page. Is this feature even functioning? Has anyone else encountered this? Please let me know if there are solutions to it. Thank you!

Default Re: S note app problems

The function only applies to other pictures with regard to whether it sits in front or behind. The pen will always be in front of anything you add.

You can, however, erase anything that you want the picture to cover up.

Hope this helps. I use s note a lot, so ask away if you have questions. (I have a note 2 and 8.0)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Can you explain to me how to use that move to front/forward function? Cause my pictures never move back or to front.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Does anyone know if the Note 2 comes with the apps to SD feature the s4 has now? Is the update out there already?

Whenever i try to use S note on my galaxy note 2 it keeps saying on the screen 'Unfortunatley, S note has stopped' please help

I have the same problem , on opening S Note "unfortunately s note has stopped working" I have had a replacement phone (as the last note 2 had a problem charging) and when I first used the replacement S Note was working ok . Since it has done all the updates getting the same problem, have done factory reset and wiped sd card and still doing the same. My old note 2 got the same problem about Dec 2013. Has some software update conflicting with it or has samsung decided they dont like it any more.
    I will have to use an alternative if there are no suggestions.