- 4 Posts
Galaxy Note 2 - Saving Wi-Fi Router Passwords and Auto Reconnect
I thought the Galaxy was supposed to save the passwords to your Wi-Fi routers and then reconnect to them automatically when you return within range? Quite often when I return to one of my homes I have to manually log in to the router and reenter the password -- i.e. it's not saving the password for those routers. How do I get the phone to do that? It's really annoying.
- By karsdroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartwatchReplies: 32Last Post: 11-09-2013, 05:38 PM
- By crobertob in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 02:02 PM
- By silverfang77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 07:07 AM
- By prubin in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-20-2013, 10:47 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2013, 01:15 AM