- 5 Posts
So my Note 2 has some issues with bluetooth connectivity. It's not very reliable when you want to share or transfer files via bluetooth because most of the time, it can't connect or show any near devices while my old Samsung Galaxy S Advance running on Gingerbread is better at it. I don't really want to take it back to the store since they might take it and return it to me after a few weeks. Did anyone else have this problem? Was it fixed?
- 10-29-2013, 05:14 PM #2
- By auzziehiker in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2013, 08:07 PM
- By newguy2468 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2013, 01:22 AM
- By Robert Reid1 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2013, 07:14 PM
- By caiocesarja in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2013, 03:50 PM
- By ptgeoff in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2013, 09:24 AM