Will a 64gb micro SD work on a note 2?

executiveg

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Iam not rooted also.

If they do work. Does the brand matter?

Thanks to all that answer. Appreciate it

Sent from my Verizon Note 2.SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums .

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes they do, I've been using one for 9 months. I don't think brand matters but speed does if you want to keep any music or video on it. I have the SanDisk class 10 card and it works great.

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Yes they do, I've been using one for 9 months. I don't think brand matters but speed does if you want to keep any music or video on it. I have the SanDisk class 10 card and it works great.

Been using the same one without issue. I have a few movies and some music on it and they play with no lag at all.

executiveg

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks to all for the replys.
Where did u all buy your 64gb sds? Ebay?
How much did u spend?

Also
I have a 16gb card now. I use it mostly for music and pictures but sometimes when I go into my camera.
The sd is not recognized. Sometimes I turn my phone off and then it recognizes it.
What can be the problem?

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I got mine on Amazon for like $55.

That could be a problem with the card. You could try backing it up to your computer then reformatting it.

executiveg

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site

That could be a problem with the card. You could try backing it up to your computer then reformatting it.

Not bad price. Wil try to format.
Thanks

mtech5

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I also have a 64gb in my Note 2. After looking on Ebay and Amazon, I decided to spend $5 dollars or so more and picked one up at Walmart for I think $58.

Posted via Android Central App

mjtaryan

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site

Okay. So, I have a Sandisk Ultra 64gb Class 10 SDXC card tgat I want to use to replace the 32gb card I have in the Note 2 now. However, I've tried copying the 32gb card's contents to the 64gb one by connecting the 64gb card to the phone as USB Mass Storage, but it renames most of the folders and doesn't copy the files. I don't want to "move" the files because I don't want to risk losing them. After the 64gb card bas been successfully populated, then I will erase the 32gb card. BTW I have this same problem with my Galaxy Tab 2, . I did use this copying method successfuly on my Note 10.1.

My question is why isn't this working? (I currently don't have access to a working computer.)

Thanks.

GNARC

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I have several issues since upgrading to a 64 gb sandisk 10 sdxc was a lot of my music become unrecognized and apps crashing. I reverted back to my 32 gb and everything is back to normal.

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I have several issues since upgrading to a 64 gb sandisk 10 sdxc was a lot of my music become unrecognized and apps crashing. I reverted back to my 32 gb and everything is back to normal.

I have the same 64gb card in my Note 2 for many months now without any issues. Over 6 gigs of songs and 30 gigs of other files used many times daily.

Eric troy

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi all. Facing then same issue with my SanDisk 64 gb class 10 micro sd card. I can't seem to paste anything on it. Downloading stuff from the torrents and it keeps saying write to disk error. Tried reformat and mounting and unmount the sd card but no use.
I use a Note 2 Samsung. Please any suggestions? Also this problem started after the kitkat update

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi all. Facing then same issue with my SanDisk 64 gb class 10 micro sd card. I can't seem to paste anything on it. Downloading stuff from the torrents and it keeps saying write to disk error. Tried reformat and mounting and unmount the sd card but no use.
I use a Note 2 Samsung. Please any suggestions? Also this problem started after the kitkat update

I had that happen to my first one after about 9 months. I contacted SanDisk and was able to rma it. They replaced it at no cost to me. Only thing I had to do was send them the old one first. If it's not to old you could contact them and see if they will do it because honestly it sounds like the same issue I had and there was no fixing it. I tried formatting it on a Linux machine even with no luck.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

johnmcd348

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Short answer is yes. I've been using a Sandisk micro sdxc speed 10 card in mine since day one. I bought mine about 1 month after they went on sale and haven't had a single problem with it. I bought the card a week or so before that so I'd have it when I picked up the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae