- 135 Posts
how do I find what is draining my battery
i have a sgh-I317 note 2 running 4.1.2 and recently my battery has been draining fast.
Used to be the screen was the thing that was eating up the most battery (when it seemed to last)
now media and android system and andriod os are the big ones.
how do I find out what program or what is kiiling my batter
- 12-03-2013, 08:55 AM #2
- 12-03-2013, 02:18 PM #4
- 12-03-2013, 02:31 PM #5
Re: how do I find what is draining my battery
It's pretty easy.
Click on the running time graph and see if the phone is getting into the sleep mode.
It's probably not.
Run CPU spy to make sure of this in about a minute of screen off.
Reboot the phone and try the CPU spy test again. If it's still not going into the deep sleep, check the current processen in settings, applications. One of these must be the cause or one of the widgets.
Remove the apps one by one and see if it helped.
Once found you can reinstall the good apps. Keep monitoring this once in a while.
Are you convinced it's OK, you can remove CPU spy and just use the battery monitor to check it.
- By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2013, 06:58 AM
- By ninolimoni in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 12-04-2013, 07:40 PM
- By abraham the grey in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 12-04-2013, 05:50 AM
- By Ioan Apetrei in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2013, 06:32 AM
- By bagou01 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 03:58 AM