- 1 Posts
menu and back buttons disappering on samsung galaxy note 2?
i purchased a brand new unlocked note 2 less than three months ago. worked great for six weeks and then randomly the back and menu buttons began dissapearing. initially theyd come back after fully charging and then removing and reinserting battery. now nothing seems to help. its happening more often, and of late, the buttons may return after shutting down phone and restarting many many times, only to dissapear again an hour later. ive tried contacting the seller (since its more than 30 days since purchase they say they cant help me) and samsung (who hasnt ven bothered to reply to my emails...
does anyone know of a fix for this? or how i can get samsung to honor the warranty???
- 12-14-2013, 03:22 PM #2
Re: menu and back buttons disappering on samsung galaxy note 2?
Aren't those buttons built into the phone? You may need to call Samsung and see what they can do. If it's a new phone, you should definitely try and get it replaced.
- 12-15-2013, 08:44 AM #3
- By GANote3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 02-12-2014, 05:36 AM
- By Bret Measor in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2013, 11:40 AM
- By Kapos in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2013, 07:18 AM
- By Bret Measor in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 02:34 AM
- By Diesel6401 in forum Samsung SAFE and KNOXReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2013, 01:35 AM