Twitter crashes after 4.3 update

anon(8289798)

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
It crashes if you click from the notification bar. Also 4.3 update is pretty bad in general: lags, battery less durable, stupid notifications in lock screen etc.

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
So it seems like you are one of the many that dont go through each and everything on their phone in order to properly learn the phone they own. If you had you would have seen this screen and these options.
upejypuh.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
It crashes if you click from the notification bar. Also 4.3 update is pretty bad in general: lags, battery less durable, stupid notifications in lock screen etc.

Each of your complaints can be addressed but instead you complain. I for one welcome 4.3 and have no issues with it.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Each of your complaints can be addressed but instead you complain. I for one welcome 4.3 and have no issues with it.

one man's meat is another man's poison. let's be supportive instead of argumentative. it's great you are on board with 4.3. Not everyone shares your good fortune.

If I end up with 4.3 because I ultimately decide against rooting, and have trouble, you can bet your bippy I'll be "complaining" about what doesn't work. I'll try to make just ONE complaint per thread, if that floats your boat. :)

almath

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
one man's meat is another man's poison. let's be supportive instead of argumentative. it's great you are on board with 4.3. Not everyone shares your good fortune.

If I end up with 4.3 because I ultimately decide against rooting, and have trouble, you can bet your bippy I'll be "complaining" about what doesn't work. I'll try to make just ONE complaint per thread, if that floats your boat. :)

Hahaha this 4.3 is serious business! I'm passing for now by the way, don't like some of what I'm seeing in the threads either.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Since yesterday, I've been looking at more and more info about rooting, so I can avoid it. I love my phone the way it is (and has been, since launch day) and don't want to end up with a turd like my bionic.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
And again..This was a constant repeat for MANY of us with the Jelly Bean update..If you are having issues after the update with anything, do a factory reset and that will almost ALWAYS clear up that issue.