Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By 1812dave
  • 1 Post By almath
  • 1 Post By 1812dave
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Twitter crashes after 4.3 update

It crashes if you click from the notification bar. Also 4.3 update is pretty bad in general: lags, battery less durable, stupid notifications in lock screen etc.

ROM
    ATT SE 1.0

Default Re: Twitter crashes after 4.3 update

So it seems like you are one of the many that dont go through each and everything on their phone in order to properly learn the phone they own. If you had you would have seen this screen and these options.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

ROM
    ATT SE 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by kandystore View Post
    It crashes if you click from the notification bar. Also 4.3 update is pretty bad in general: lags, battery less durable, stupid notifications in lock screen etc.
    Each of your complaints can be addressed but instead you complain. I for one welcome 4.3 and have no issues with it.

Quote Originally Posted by jdub1981 View Post
    Each of your complaints can be addressed but instead you complain. I for one welcome 4.3 and have no issues with it.

one man's meat is another man's poison. let's be supportive instead of argumentative. it's great you are on board with 4.3. Not everyone shares your good fortune.

If I end up with 4.3 because I ultimately decide against rooting, and have trouble, you can bet your bippy I'll be "complaining" about what doesn't work. I'll try to make just ONE complaint per thread, if that floats your boat.
    Samsung Note 2
    almath likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 1812dave View Post
    one man's meat is another man's poison. let's be supportive instead of argumentative. it's great you are on board with 4.3. Not everyone shares your good fortune.

If I end up with 4.3 because I ultimately decide against rooting, and have trouble, you can bet your bippy I'll be "complaining" about what doesn't work. I'll try to make just ONE complaint per thread, if that floats your boat.
    Hahaha this 4.3 is serious business! I'm passing for now by the way, don't like some of what I'm seeing in the threads either.
    1812dave likes this.

Since yesterday, I've been looking at more and more info about rooting, so I can avoid it. I love my phone the way it is (and has been, since launch day) and don't want to end up with a turd like my bionic.
    Samsung Note 2
    almath likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by jdub1981 View Post
    So it seems like you are one of the many that dont go through each and everything on their phone in order to properly learn the phone they own. If you had you would have seen this screen and these options.

uh, what's the point? I don't see connections with my issue..

And again..This was a constant repeat for MANY of us with the Jelly Bean update..If you are having issues after the update with anything, do a factory reset and that will almost ALWAYS clear up that issue.

Global Posts
    388 Global Posts

For every app you have trouble with, just delete it and install it again.