- 1 Posts
Recently, my Verizon Note II has become unresponsive to any type of finger touch. I have removed the battery, and performed a factory reset. The S Pen does work, however. I realize that they use different digitizers. My glass is fine - the phone is a 10/10 condition wise. Would it be possible for me to replace ONLY the touch digitizer? I see them on eBay.
Thanks for your help!
- By remmip in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 35Last Post: 04-13-2014, 10:00 PM
- By sarkycow in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 31Last Post: 03-09-2014, 07:53 PM
- By hement in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2013, 04:14 PM
- By Joseph Durham in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2013, 01:23 PM
- By Ankit Bhatnagar 1318 in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2013, 01:42 AM