1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs up Google Plus Air View

I was browsing around on Google Plus on my Note 2, and I was amazed to see that the S Pen did a little Air View pop up! That's the first non Samsung app I have seen that's done it, though I have heard around that there are others. This is definitely the first from Google that I've seen work. Now if only they could apply this to Google Calendar, I would have no reason whatsoever to even look at S Planner.

I was excited to see this, and wasn't sure who else to share it with, so I figured AC would be a good place to start. I also couldn't find anywhere right off hand that mentioned Google Plus doing this. I'm on the Ditto Note 3 rom for the Verizon Note 2, but I can't imagine why it wouldn't work on others.

Google Plus Air View-2013-12-23-22-26-14.png
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Google Plus Air View

On further investigation, this seems to be a system wide feature. Guess it's not as neat as I thought it was. ..

Default Re: Google Plus Air View

I thought it would work on my Gmail,but it doesn't. So far I like it on Videos though. I haven't seen it work on anything else though. Can you tell me what else you've seen it work on? I remember it working on my gmail on my gs lll with 4.2.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB