- 11 Posts
[Minor Issue] Digital clock behaviour (4.3)
After the 4.3 update my stock clock widget seems to do something strange. At times it has a matte, partly see through white background. Sometimes its not there at all. l have absolutely no idea whats causing this. Do any of you?
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-25-2013, 06:16 PM #2
Re: [Minor Issue] Digital clock behaviour (4.3)
I would suggest rebooting into recovery. Clear the cache partition and reboot normally. Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Adam Luszniak in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 16Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:23 AM
- By Hass786 in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2013, 11:57 PM
- By tech_fan in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2013, 08:31 AM
- By Sodathief in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2013, 10:38 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 12-24-2013, 08:26 PM