- 12-27-2013, 09:35 AM #2
Re: note 2 update problem
Not unusual after a major OS update to have some force closings.
Try finding the Gallery app in your Settings/Apps/ list and clearing cache on it.
If that doesn't resolve the issue you MAY have to do a factory reset which isn't uncommon after an update. Yes you will have to backup your stuff like pictures, etc from the device because that would be lost in a factory reset.
Of course someone else may have a better suggestion but that is the most common things I can think of.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- By ForTheGlory in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 01-01-2014, 07:15 AM
- By Man In Black 805 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2013, 05:59 PM
- By Shane Dowler in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 04:15 PM
- By spasell in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 12:30 PM
- By dianehelen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 08:24 AM