- 2 Posts
note2 screen responds in a different spot than was touched
my note 2 is have a drama - when i touch the screen to open an app it opens up the app that is 2 spots above, i cant swipe down the notification screen - when i try it dose attempt to roll it down but then opens the app directly below, if i try to open the app draw the same happens - it open the one a few spots above,i cant even call any one! and when trying to swipe between pages it ramdonly open either contacts or emails or an app.
its like the screen needs to be calibrated.
the phone is nearly 12 months old, always been in a case with screen protector, never been wet, not dropped.
i had GoSMS and launcher on my phone and this seemed to coincide with uninstalling them - but face book had also updated so i uninstalled this too. not sure if either of these have any thing to do with it or just coincidence.
if any one has any suggestions id really appreciate it! thanks heaps!!
Last edited by McTatty; 12-28-2013 at 08:38 PM.
- 12-29-2013, 01:55 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: note2 screen responds in a different spot than was touched
Yep already done a factory rest, but I have since noticed that it happens directly after being turned off,
The screen seems to work as normal after about 3 or 4 hour after being turned on or restarted.
Posted via Android Central App
- By MS3GT in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 38Last Post: 02-04-2014, 10:11 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 01-14-2014, 08:48 AM
- By patchlincoln in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 07:02 AM
- By vpblaze in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2013, 09:18 PM
- By mjjonny12 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2013, 04:19 PM