- 32 Posts
Galaxy Note 2 - Speaker
When I turn on a song on my note 2, it plays with normal loudness for 1/4 of a second, then it turns down. Then, when I pause or exit the song, the same happens in reverse plus a little scratch-sounds.
It happens both from the speaker and when plugged into any speaker from the minijack.
It can't be the speaker, but is there anything I could do, or do I have to send it to phonerepair?
Posted via Android Central App
- By randun in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2014, 09:10 AM
- By ska916jedi in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 11Last Post: 01-23-2014, 01:44 PM
- By gonecks1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 29Last Post: 01-16-2014, 09:36 PM
- By andrew burman in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2014, 06:31 PM
- By minnietab2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:12 AM