1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy Note II smashed screen - please help with retrieving contacts.

I dropped my phone and smashed the screen but the phone is still working. I have downloaded kies for androides but it states:The currently sellected communication mode is not supported by Samsung Kies. Change connection to Media Device MTP before connecting. ONLY THING IS i CANT SEE THE SCREEN and the screen isnt working. PLEASE help.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note II smashed screen - please help with retrieving contacts.

If your contacts are linked to your Google account, then no worries... they will automatically be restored to your next device when you log into your Google account.
    "I can only see half of what's going on
    But i'm alright
    'Cause I can still smile"

Wide Mouth Mason - Smile

Global Posts
    6,763 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note II smashed screen - please help with retrieving contacts.

Quote Originally Posted by dancing-bass View Post
    If your contacts are linked to your Google account, then no worries... they will automatically be restored to your next device when you log into your Google account.
    This. I'd suggest logging into your Google account and check to see if your contacts are there. If not, then there's no way of retrieving the contacts through the phone since you can't navigate to the necessary settings to connect the device with Kies.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app