Always-lit soft buttons went dark today.
I've had my phone since launch (over a year). I have the buttons set to be always lit. Today, for the first time ever, they went out. Not sure of the cause but a restart fixed it. Anyone know if 4.3 or any app could cause random loss of illuminated buttons?Verizon Note 2 on 4.4.2 and Gear 2
- 01-03-2014, 06:59 PM #2
Re: Always-lit soft buttons went dark today.
Could be many things that would have caused that issue. As long as it's back to normal, as you set it, then there's nothing to worry about. If it happens again then take a look at what action you did before the problem happened (used a particular app, installed an app, changed a setting) then go from there.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By wolf39us in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 60Last Post: 01-08-2014, 07:29 AM
- By johnnyshinta in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2014, 02:56 PM
- By SNK Jason in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2014, 07:33 AM
- By kkhanmd in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 06:53 PM
- By jinjin12 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2014, 02:17 PM