Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Like Tree8Likes

Default Re: Galaxy Note 2 - Massive battery drain after 4.3 update

Quote Originally Posted by kaide23 View Post
    I have done all the steps but my battery keep draining also... First time to root my phone but success just really dont know why...
    Attached picture for your guys reference: please help, this is the phone my wife bought for me and it is not helping me to work since the update... thanks in advance...

I am experiencing the same issue. Android System and Android OS are sucking the life out of my battery.... I even bought a new battery, and the problem got worse. In fact, every day it gets worse. Now, it takes my phone 10 hours to completely charge. All apps are closed, nothing I can find is running .... I've had my phone for 2 years, and I think this is Samsung's way of forcing me to upgrade... Dumb smart phones....

Yes, the same issue even I am facing.. and it is terrible. Please help

Tell me about your runnging apps and services

Last week, my battery started draining from full to completely empty (phone turns off) in about 10 hours with only moderate usage. I can't even make it through a workday now, and I used to be able to go all day and all night?! I tried everything I could find online, to no avail.

Battery consumption (top 4 items combine for 70%):
    • Google Play Services 30%
    • Gmail 19%
    • Screen 12%
    • Android OS 8%

So last night, I did a factory wipe, re-rooted, and spent hours configuring it like I like it. I also disabled the 4.4 OTA update (again). I updated a few key apps, like Gmail and Google Maps, but I am not planning to update any other apps for now, until I see whether my battery life has improved or not.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456