Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Note 2 / Induction Charging With Palm Touchstone - phone slides off touchstone

I purchased the kit to add inductive charging via the Palm Pre Touchstone base. After a few false starts, I think I have the sticker in the right place. This works well, but the phone frequently slides off the touchstone when a message comes in (vibration). Turning this off will help,but I'm just wondering if the phone is too heavy for the touchstone? Also, I have one of the samsung OEM cases with the cover flap currently on the phone. Would the cover flap be adding too much weight? Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Default Re: Galaxy Note 2 / Induction Charging With Palm Touchstone - phone slides off touchstone

I would love to find a usage for the touchstone charger and just bought a sony tablet z2 who has inductive charger on the bottom but i would need to find a way (sugru?) to hold a device quite big ( but lightweigh for a tablet).... edit: and find an adapter.... forget it!

Default Re: Galaxy Note 2 / Induction Charging With Palm Touchstone - phone slides off touchstone

haven't seen one in person but could u simply invert the phone and touchstone? ie, place the phone on table, and place touchstone on top?